Perspective Shift

Stepping Stones Toward The Path Of Understanding (Now closed. Some links may be broken, but you can still navigate through the posts. Keep seeking!)

7/01/2009

I'm Still Here!!

Posted by Chris

Hey everyone! I just wanted to make a formal post to inform all of my regular readers or even people just stopping by that I am still around. I've been gone lately because I've been in the middle of a rather big move. I relocated to be closer to my university, however in doing so it caused some complications with my free time. I'm just now getting settled in with employment and things are finally beginning to calm down.

The other issue I faced was not bringing my personal computer with me during the move. I need to have it sent here, but in the mean time I'll be able to stop by the library a few days a week for a few hours so I can try to answer any questions you guys might have, or have already asked. I just replied to some of your comments and I'm pretty sure I have more to do. For those of you awaiting my return comment on your blog I will get to that the next time I'm at a computer. Thanks for your patience everyone! I really appreciate it. :).

Take Care,
~Chris

5 comments:

Post a Comment